Nestled in the trees of historic Mack's Inn, our RV Park is within walking distance of the Henry's Fork of the Snake River. We are only about 25 miles from the west entrance of Yellowstone National Park. As part of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, you will not be disappointed in the amazing adventures that start right at your front door. Our goal is to provide a rustic western setting combined with UTV rides, Float Trips, Fishing, Hiking, Photography, Birding, Wildflower viewing, Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Live Theater, Scenic Drives and much much more. Bring your RV or stay in one of our cabins.
We offer several types of RV Sites
- West Yellowstone- Premium pull through sites offers 20/30/50 amp electric service, water, sewer, and WIFI. (60-85' deep depending on the site)
- Coffee Pot- Premium back in site offers 20/30/50 amp electric service, water, sewer, and WIFI. (40-80' deep depending on the site)
- Johnny Sack- Standard back in site offers 20/30/50 amp service, water sewer, and WIFI. (30-45' deep depending on the site)
- Macks Inn Float Tube- Basic back in site offers 20/30/50 amp service, water sewer, and WIFI. (20-30' deep often used for pop up campers and tent sites)
cabin descriptions (coming soon)
- Mack's Inn Cabin- Sleeps 6 with a small kitchen and one private bedroom.
- Yellowstone Cabin Sleeps 4